It was one of those moments where being in the right place at the right time. Miranda was coming down the garden and it just happened.
In other news… I’d like to thank Rita & Keith for this:
How to wash a toilet
This was simply too much of a time saver not to share it with you.
1. Put both lids of the toilet up and add 1/8 cup of pet shampoo to the water in the bowl.
2. Pick up the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.
3. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close the lid. You may need to stand on the lid.
4. The cat will self agitate and make ample suds. Never mind the noises that come from the toilet, the cat is actually enjoying this.
5. Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a ‘power-wash’ and rinse’.
6. Have someone open the front door of your home. Be sure that there are no people between the bathroom and the front door.
7. Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift the lid.
8. The cat will rocket out of the toilet, streak through the bathroom, and run outside where he will dry himself off.
9. Both the commode and the cat will be sparkling clean.
Finally, Abel Ganz last night did very well as gigs go – we were concerned at first as sales were poor, but they picked up and with the door sales included it just about made it, however, we’re struggling on the staffing front at present and are looking for volunteers for CRS gigs for the future.
Anyhow, here is a soundcheck photo for you to look at. The rest of their pictures are on my flickr for all to see.