Oooooh a new phone!


I got a new phone this week… OK… well… a huge slab of a device, but what a device.

It’s a Dell Streak, which is a mother of a 5″ screen yielding slab of technology – packed to the brim with goodies including a 5 megapixel camera with LED flash, HDMI output, and to top it all nicely it’s running Android.

Yes, I know it’s only Android 1.6 at present, but Dell promise an update sometime in August to 2.2 Froyo which backed up with the snapdragon 1 gig processor should make for some silky smooth apps.

Of course, I could have followed the lemmings down the iphone path, but then I’d be looking for phoneboxes all the time to make calls… although I did read a good selection of jokes via Twitter t’uther day…

  • Apple: 0.55% of users have called about reception problems, the other 99.45% dropped the call.
  • Two iPhones got married. It was a lovely ceremony, but the reception was awful. Apparently they held it in the wrong place.

and that, as they say, is your lot.

Now I’ll stick with Android, thank you very much – because after all… Android phones are for porn.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.