After a rather shocking 3.4kg of weight gain over Christmas, I’m back on the wagon to becoming a healthy weight again.
I’m now just 1.6kg up on my late November weight and as you can see from my picture my rather slimmer profile is back.
Amusingly every time I post a picture in this suit I get loads of questions about it, so I thought I’d answer them here.
- What is it made of? PVC
- Where is it from? ASOS
- Can I still buy one? It is sold out
- What about the shirt? Also ASOS
- Is it hot/sweaty to wear? Absolutely – although it depends what I’m doing in it – onstage it’s melt territory.
- Is it noisy? Yes. It squeaks and creaks when the pvc rubs against itself.
- Can I try it on? Absolutely not. I’m very possessive about it as it took me many years wanting one before I finally got one. It’s the driving force behind me keeping my weight in trim!
If you have any more questions please feel free to ask in the comments.
13 thoughts on “Back on the wagon.”
You wear it very well
Fantastic suit! Have lookt for one to myself!
ASOS. Sold out sadly.
😟 Have to try to find is somewhere else then! Was it expensive? I have pants and shirt in latex.
It was about £140 for the suit. The trousers were about £50, the jacket about £90.
LikeLiked by 1 person
ok! Ok thanks a lot for the info! ok price! It is looking good on you! I think i have faund a suit in pvc or wetlook at Wish. Maybe a will order there.
Careful with wish. The sizing is absolutely ridiculous.
Yes i know wish can be difficult with sizing! But I orded a skinsuit in pvc, this fits good.
I have now askt ASOS to inforn me if the PVC suit is back in stock! 🙂
It is possible it will be back!
I suspect you’ll be waiting a long time. I’d love them to get it back in stock too.
I hope we don’t have to wait to long! 🙄
Love to wear my latex pants! Allso have a catsuit! Love it!