I love wearing my leather suit! Yeah it’s kinky as fuck, but it’s so me!
My leather suit this time. Gotta say I think I look good in this!
We have had a rather snowy winter this year. We have often gone for 2 years with no snow but this year we’ve had a few bouts of heavy snow which have settled.
This morning I started work late. Too hazardous at first to take the van out, so I went to mum’s in the Jag (it is AWD after all) and walked her dogs.
I’d say we had about 2″ of snow in total although it’s now turned to rain.
Years ago I used to carry a bag with me containing laptops, battery bricks, cables, in fact loads of stuff! They weighed a tonne but it was what I needed. Nowadays, however, my “bag” is variable depending on what I intend to do. These are the items that go in my full size travel bag; but obviously I do change from day to day and sometimes by bag read pockets.
1. Top left – T-Core power brick. It’s a decent two charge brick with USB C support. I also have larger bricks for weekends but this one is a good daytrip one.
2. Galaxy Note 20 Ultra phone – the powerhouse of my setup. The reason I don’t carry a laptop everywhere.
3. Cheerdots “Cheerpod” (with it’s case and USB C cable) – A Kickstarter I backed for an air mouse/desk mouse combination. It turned out to be a great little device and it can replace both a presentation controller and a mouse; plus it’s a USB C charger.
4. Samsung Galaxy Buds Live (the beans) – I have very small ear canals and these fit great. I can wear them for a few hours without even realising I’ve got them in. Plus because they’re not “in the ear canal” I don’t get the perpetual ear infections I get with regular in ears.
5. Andoer LED video light – a multi function full RGB video light and emergency battery bank. Great for the never ending live streams and video chats we have these days. Superb for throwing effects onto photos and multi directional lighting.
It has a 4500 mAh battery bank built in which is a great saviour too.
Finally, the thing I get asked most about is the keyboard.
6. LG Rolly 2 – a roll up keyboard. Of the portable keyboards I own this one is the best to type on. It’s great on a flat surface. The length of it can be a bit off-putting as it is about a foot long rolled up, but it fits inside my coat pocket and I don’t notice it’s there.
It even fits in a jeans pocket… Sort of. But you might not want to sit down. These are some of my looser fit leather jeans and the pockets are quite big. I dread to try this with my slim fit latest pair.
So that’s the contents of my bag. Tiny isn’t it! I often keep it in a retro Gameboy Advance case although the keyboard is the issue here – I do a have different folding keyboard that fits in there but I’ve never found one as nice to type on.
Perhaps in a few years it will change again, but for now it’s been stable for quite a long time.
I’m loving my new tattoo. I can’t wait to get it finished now. Under my arm is going to have a few Sheikah words.
It looks great with the leather. I just need to get the zip mended on these trousers as it no longer locks up.
Today is the first day I’ve really felt it was cold enough to wear the leather jeans again since summer.
As you are probably well aware by now, I rather like leather and shiny clothing. Well I how have another item to add to my collection – a leather tie.
It was bought from Etsy and was from a maker in Manchester. The leather quality is superb, it has to be said, and it looks great worn. Now all I need is a shirt to finish the full suit!
I’ve recently done a photo shoot for my wife for the inside about the author section of her new book.
I took the opportunity to get a photo of us both at the same time though.
I was at Alton Towers last Thursday and Friday.
I’m not going into detail though because what happens at Alton Towers stays at Alton Towers. Here’s some nice photos though.