I changed my Twitter profile photo. I absolutely adore this photo, even if it is a selfie.
Perhaps not in this suit though… I need to shed the pounds before it looks this good on me again.
After a rather shocking 3.4kg of weight gain over Christmas, I’m back on the wagon to becoming a healthy weight again.
I’m now just 1.6kg up on my late November weight and as you can see from my picture my rather slimmer profile is back.
Amusingly every time I post a picture in this suit I get loads of questions about it, so I thought I’d answer them here.
- What is it made of? PVC
- Where is it from? ASOS
- Can I still buy one? It is sold out
- What about the shirt? Also ASOS
- Is it hot/sweaty to wear? Absolutely – although it depends what I’m doing in it – onstage it’s melt territory.
- Is it noisy? Yes. It squeaks and creaks when the pvc rubs against itself.
- Can I try it on? Absolutely not. I’m very possessive about it as it took me many years wanting one before I finally got one. It’s the driving force behind me keeping my weight in trim!
If you have any more questions please feel free to ask in the comments.
Happy international Fetish day guys and gals! Hope you got to shine (if that’s your thing…)
It was my mate’s 50th yesterday. He wanted to go and see Rocky Horrors and so we took him to the Lyceum to see the touring production.
He was ferried in style…
Apparently he’d never been in a Jag before, so when he asked to sit in the drivers seat I obliged if course!
I feel great when I’ve had a beard trim and hair, but this week it’s particularly different because I’ve left it almost a month since my last trim so my beard was starting to get untidy.
I seem to always use the barbers in Parkgate. It’s a place run by middle Eastern guys, mostly Syrian & Turkish so they definitely know about their beards!
Again, I wore the suit too. I fucking love this suit so much. It’s so… Me!