I suppose lockdown isn’t going to help that – I often walk into town to shop, and also we’re not doing any gigs. I’ve not weighed myself in a few months and I was quite surprised.
I didn’t feel fat, but I tried on one of my stagewear suits yesterday and it felt tight.
After a rather shocking 3.4kg of weight gain over Christmas, I’m back on the wagon to becoming a healthy weight again.
I’m now just 1.6kg up on my late November weight and as you can see from my picture my rather slimmer profile is back.
Amusingly every time I post a picture in this suit I get loads of questions about it, so I thought I’d answer them here.
- What is it made of? PVC
- Where is it from? ASOS
- Can I still buy one? It is sold out
- What about the shirt? Also ASOS
- Is it hot/sweaty to wear? Absolutely – although it depends what I’m doing in it – onstage it’s melt territory.
- Is it noisy? Yes. It squeaks and creaks when the pvc rubs against itself.
- Can I try it on? Absolutely not. I’m very possessive about it as it took me many years wanting one before I finally got one. It’s the driving force behind me keeping my weight in trim!
If you have any more questions please feel free to ask in the comments.