Mend it, don’t bin it.

I finally got the parts to fix our washing machine yesterday. A new drum mounting spider and a new door seal. Annoyingly they should have been here on Monday!

So I came in from work and proceeded to undertake the mammoth task of breaking it apart to get right into the back of the drum. It was a task and a half I’ll tell you!

Once inside and after around an hour I found the failure projection was spot on. The drum support spider was in 4 pieces!

As you can see it’s shattered!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.